geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo with Tomcat
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 01:48:16 GMT
I think you ran maven tomcat?

I think a better way for most people (who don't want to run both
containers at once :-)  to choose their web container is to copy the
config.tomcat.* files over the config.* files in var/config (or the
equivalent for jetty).  For me, this gets a server running only one web
container.

thanks
david jencks