geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Geronimo welcomes Sachin Patel as our newest committer
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:14:11 GMT
Congratulations, Sachin.

You now have karma for svn, so you should be able to commit freely.
Note that you will have to set a svn password on minotaur.  Login to
minotaur, and run svnpasswd.

Then, you'll have to use https as the protocol for SVN if you aren't
already doing so.  There's a way to switch your tree if it's http.
to check, look in .svn/entries.

Also, feel free to start working on the website.  The URL is

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/site

I've added NOTES.txt so you can get a quick idea on how it works.

Any problems with any of this, ask here.

geir

geirm@apache.org