geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject [discuss] DayTrader donation / application subproject?
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 14:55:20 GMT
All,

Matt just made the donation of the DayTrader application.  I think
this is the same thing that he showed to us at the Geronimo BOF at
OSCON in August.

I assume there isn't much opposition to accepting the code assuming
it passes review by people (speak up now...).  So the question is
what do we do with it?  Should we start a new apps subproject and put
it there with the other apps that we currently have?  Clear them out
of the main server trunk?

geir

geirm@apache.org