AFAIK, the JDK is required in M4 according to a previous email from Dain where he said it was needed by the OpenORB stub/
tie compiler.  AFAIK, in M4, JSP compilation will use the eclipse compiler.

The toolsjarhack and the OpenORB code have been removed from HEAD, so only a JRE will be required for M5.

John

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary or non-public information.  This information is intended solely for the designated recipient(s).  If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.  Any review, dissemination, use or reliance upon this information by unintended recipients is prohibited.  Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the author personally.