geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: What do you want to get into M5?
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 19:10:05 GMT
I have one new feature I want to implement (GERONIMO-719/365, but
generalized) and then I'd like to see how many bugs I can get fixed in
the next few days.

I'd also like to review the xml schemas for our plans.  I think there
are some problems we should fix before we back ourselves into more of a
corner.

I also would like M5 to go out as soon as possible.  For me it would be
ideal if we could get the packaging and assembly plugins working and
use them, but I'm not sure if that is entirely realistic.  I'm
wondering just what state the console property editing features are in
and to what extent that will help with Bruces concerns about
configuration editing.

thanks
david jencks