geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: progress on mavenizing eclipse plugins
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 15:20:44 GMT
well, I disagree....

I think an appropriate strategy is to get the build working with m2,
including writing the maven plugin you will need, and then call that
maven plugin from m1 to create an m1 build.  If we are really lucky the
geronimo m2 build will be far enough along by the time sachin gets the
m2 maven plugin working properly that he won't have to deal with m1:-)
I also think an example of using m2 in our very own build may help to
encourage us all to pitch in on the geronimo m2 build.

btw are you sure about the location of the eclipse jars in the m2
repository?  I haven't used m2 at all but I wonder if the attempt to
download the pom is due to it being in the wrong place.

thanks
david jencks