geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] Eclipse as a Geronimo sub-project
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 00:19:42 GMT
I think we should make a tools subdirectory with eclipse  as its first
member and give at least sachin commit for it.  AFAICT no one is
keeping up with his patch stream.  I think the intent should be for
separate release cycle and that we can work out exactly how to do that
later.  I don't want to discourage active participants by a long patch
delay.

thanks
david jencks