geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Attacking M4 - Final stuff
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 00:21:03 GMT
I rescusitated the M4 branch and removed the snapshot tag from the
deploy plugin and the numbered version from the packaging plugin.

I think we should do a build from the branch, test it, and if it works,
then make the tag.

IIUC aaron is fixing the release notes so I hope we can get them
finalized by tonight also.

thanks
david jencks