geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: M5 Time ;-)
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2005 18:59:23 GMT
	I agree that there's a lot involved here.  I'd be OK with
providing the new and improved GBeanName implementation for M5 and
planning to do the total ObjectName->GBeanName conversion afterward.  I'd
also be OK with planning to do it all in M5 if everyone else is on board
with that.  I don't really like the remove/revert for M5 solution -- just
because the feature is not complete and perfect does not mean we shouldn't
make incremental progress (and believe me, I feel like I've been on the
pointy end of that one before).

Aaron