geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: M5 Time ;-)
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2005 04:05:58 GMT
On Wed, 24 Aug 2005, David Jencks wrote:
> I've commented with **DJNO those I think are not must haves: a couple
> of your optionals I think are essential.
>
> Basically, i'm willing to drop just about any jira entry I haven't
> signed up for and doesn't really break stuff.  If no one will sign up
> and fix some of these promptly, what else should we do?

	OK, I updated the list below with the new M5 items since the last
time I sent it out (those marked as NEW).  I also marked as "(Review)" the
ones I think are fixed and jsut need to be reviewed.  And there are two
that are Sing Li's sample apps and just need to be imported and tried.

	I'm willing to do all the ones with my name on them for M5, with
the possible exception of 817 -- we have a working workaround
(reflection), and I don't personally feel the "proper solution" is real
high-priority for M5.

	I expect to keep updating this as more things come up (such as
issues we create to track web console work targeted for M5).

Thanks,
	Aaron

Must Have
---------
194 - Gianny, NEW (Review)
310 - NEW (Review)
337 - David B, NEW
343 - David J
348 - Aaron, NEW
395 - Greg, NEW (Review)
409 - **DJNO
477 - Aaron, NEW
479 - NEW (Review)
480 - Aaron, NEW
518 - Aaron  (Review)
526 - Dain, NEW (Review)
569 - Greg **DJNO
589 - Jeff this is done, jeff please check and close it.
603 - Alan
605 - **DJNO
627 - Davanum **DJNO
631 - John **DJNO
640 - Alan **DJNO
646 - Alan
664 - Jeff
674 - Aaron, NEW
675 - Gianny, NEW (Review)
681 - haven't heard back, I'm closing this.
688 - NEW (Review)
700 -
704 -
705 -