geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Console for M5
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2005 00:54:50 GMT
	So I updated the console status on the Wiki:

http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/Web_Console

	Basically, there's a lot of work yet to go.  I've put some work
into web server, logging, and JMS server portlets so far, and Joe's
pitched in a bit as well, but I don't think I'd really say there's any
page there that's fully working and satisfactory.

	As far as M5 goes, I think we'll do what we do in the time frame
we end up having.  I think it's going to be a "technology preview" in
every sense.  I don't think it makes sense to hold M5 until the console is
"done" or to try to cut down the console to the stuff that actually works
right.  Still, it wouldn't break my heart if M5 took a while so we could
get more done on the console.  :)

Aaron