geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Web container-specific configuration
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:19:57 GMT
On Mon, 22 Aug 2005, Jacek Laskowski wrote:
> It seems to be the simplest solution at the moment, so +1 for the idea.
> I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the change to figure out how
> exactly the namespace differentiation works. Is it already used
> elsewhere so I could look at it and experiment?

	It should look something like this (where everything is
standard/generic except what you choose to put into the
"container-specific" element, bearing in mind that I don't know what
David is going to name the new eleemnts):

<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/web"
         xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming"
         configId="MyWebApp">
    <naming:ejb-ref>
        <naming:ref-name>ejb/RemoteSession</naming:ref-name>
        <naming:target-name>
          geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=other-ear-name,
          J2EEModule=other-ejbs.jar,J2EEServer=geronimo,
          j2eeType=StatelessSessionBean,name=RemoteSession
        </naming:target-name>
    </naming:ejb-ref>

    <container-specific>

      <jetty-extension xmlns=".../jetty">