geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <>
Subject Re: Web container-specific configuration
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:19:57 GMT
On Mon, 22 Aug 2005, Jacek Laskowski wrote:
> It seems to be the simplest solution at the moment, so +1 for the idea.
> I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the change to figure out how
> exactly the namespace differentiation works. Is it already used
> elsewhere so I could look at it and experiment?

	It should look something like this (where everything is
standard/generic except what you choose to put into the
"container-specific" element, bearing in mind that I don't know what
David is going to name the new eleemnts):

<web-app xmlns=""

      <jetty-extension xmlns=".../jetty">
        <some-jetty-setting ... />

      <tomcat-extension xmlns=".../tomcat">