geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: TEST Fails
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 23:53:32 GMT
	If you've checked out my changes from today, you probably need to
do a full rebuild in order for everything to work.  I recommend
"maven m:rebuild-all" from the top-level Geronimo directory.

	If that doesn't work for you, can you reploy with the contents of
modules/security/target/test-reports/TEST-org.apache.geronimo.security.remoting.jmx.RemoteLogin.txt

Thanks,
	Aaron