geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <>
Subject Re: IBM contributions
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 22:47:17 GMT
	That's cool.  I'm not sure what the legal status is of the other
LDAP realm contribution, but it'll be nice to be able to take the best of

	Have these finished the IBM procedures for release so it's all
ready to go, or is this just an advance notice?  If it's finished, could
you post the LDAP login module code to GERONIMO-417 with an ibm- prefix on
the attachment name or something?  We can also create a JIRA issue for the
other two.

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005, David Klavon wrote:
> There have been recent devlist posts around the following components
> for Geronimo.  IBM is the current copyright holder for these functions
> and we would like to contribute these to the Apache Geronimo project.
> LDAP login module
> JavaMail Portlet for the web console
> Certificate Management (Keystore) for the web console
> Dave

View raw message