geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Transient failure in timer test
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 16:43:00 GMT
	I got this error in the timer module tests:

Testsuite: org.apache.geronimo.timer.TransactionalThreadPooledTimerTest
Tests run: 10, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 20.124 sec

Testcase:
testRepeatCountFromPersisted(org.apache.geronimo.timer.TransactionalThreadPooledTimerTest):
  FAILED
expected:<5> but was:<4>
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<5> but was:<4>
        at
org.apache.geronimo.timer.AbstractThreadPooledTimerTest.testRepeatCountFromPersisted(AbstractThreadPooledTimerTest.java:183)

	Then I ran it again and the test passed.  I'm not sure what to
make of that.

Thanks,
	Aaron