geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Hello and Where To Start
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:53:15 GMT
	Well, I'm working on documentation
(http://chariotsolutions.com/geronimo/), but it's not really of the HOWTO
style, and (at least in the near term), I'm not planning to address
migration.  So on the documentation front, I think migration and some full
HOWTOs covering both J2EE concepts and deployment descriptors and Geronimo
concepts and deployment plans would be great.

	There's been work done on the petstore, which is in the Geronimo
source repository as sandbox/petstore.  I'm not sure it's actually fully
working, and if not, your help would certainly be appreciated.

	Someone mentioned earlier that they had example apps, but I don't
think those examples made it into the source tree.  They shoud, though, so
on the example front I would plan on finding out what's already available
and plan to add to it.

Aaron