geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Thread Pool vs WorkManager
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 18:06:03 GMT
	I guess what I was saying was, let's pick one abstraction and go
with it.  It seems weird to have half the threads managed via thread
pools, and half managed by work managers.  If we agree that work managers
are the way to get, we can use an adapter like you suggest to make OpenEJB
work with a work manager, and then dispense with the thread pools in the
server configuration.  Is that OK with everyone?

Aaron