geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Should we have our own socket listeners?
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2005 17:15:49 GMT
	I like this idea a lot.  Not only does it resolve the keystore
problem, but I like the thread pool consistency, I would love to be able
to multiplex protocols over one socket, and I also think OpenEJB would
benefit from this kind of network pluggability (though I am supposed to
talk to David B to get a better understanding of the current OpenEJB
network layer).

Aaron