geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Error in HEAD
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 18:08:42 GMT
	Yeah, someone reported this earlier and I'm seeing the same.

	I believe David J checked in some kernel changes, and the
packaging plugin needs to be updated to use a version of the kernel that
supports those changes.  So we need to build a versioned kernel JAR, put
it in the Maven repo, and update the plugin dependency.  I was kind of
waiting for David to pop up today to do that, but I guess there's no
reason why someone else couldn't.

Aaron