geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Java Service Wrapper for startup scripts
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 14:46:53 GMT
	I like using service wrappers on Windows but keeping it generic on
other platforms.  Still, we'll eventually want init scripts for the other
platforms (so it can start on startup, shut down at shutdown)...  Are we
sure that writing the init scripts for all those platforms is a smaller
issue?  I can chip in SuSE scripts when the time comes.  :)

Aaron