geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <>
Subject Re: Console moved into main build
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 20:17:27 GMT
	In the future, please give some advance notice of a package move
-- I have some local changes that I would have preferred to finish before
the move happened.  I mean, it's not like I didn't know it was going to
happen eventually based on the mail thread, but "tomorrow at noon" would
have been nice.

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005, Jeremy Boynes wrote:
> I moved the console over into the main build and added it into assembly
> so that it is started by default.
> The framework war currently relies on a pluto driver war downloaded from
> my home directory at apache. I will follow up with the pluto project
> about getting this from the main repository.
> --
> Jeremy

View raw message