geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Console moved into main build
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 20:17:27 GMT
	In the future, please give some advance notice of a package move
-- I have some local changes that I would have preferred to finish before
the move happened.  I mean, it's not like I didn't know it was going to
happen eventually based on the mail thread, but "tomorrow at noon" would
have been nice.

Aaron