geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: How I can get involved in the admin web console?
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 00:43:28 GMT
	Well, you have two problems:

1) M4 is in the process of being released right now, and M3 is really old
and should not be used.

2) That doesn't really matter because you can't use a milestone to work on
the web console anyway.  You need to check out the source code from
Subversion (see http://geronimo.apache.org/svn.html) and then build it
from there.  (First, the console source is not included in M3 or M4
because it's more recent than that, and second, you'll need to be able to
run "svn diff" in order to contribute your changes.)

Aaron