geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Attacking M4 - Final stuff
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 22:53:55 GMT
	I just mentioned this, but... the release notes MUST be updated
again before the final binary is posted.  If nothing else, they say "NOT
FINAL RELEASE NOTES" in the first 2 lines.  :)  I'll try to do it this
afternoon.

Thanks,
	Aaron

P.S. When I do an "svn up" on the v1_0_M4-QA branch right now, I get:

svn: REPORT request failed on '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default'
svn:
Cannot replace a directory from within

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005, David Blevins wrote:
> Ok.  The binaries are now uploading to :
>
>   http://cvs.apache.org/dist/geronimo/unstable/1.0-M4/
>
> If this passes the TCK and we vote to accept it , we can just copy that directory to
where the other milestones are.