geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Attacking M4 - Final stuff
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 22:46:46 GMT
	Just to clarify, the release notes I put out don't include the
last few days' worth of JIRA closures.  We need to update them at least 1
more time before cutting the final packages.  That doesn't need to hold up
any other testing, but I'd like to do it as close to the last minute as
possible.

	Also, there was some uncertainty over whether to mention that
we'll provide our TCK plans to J2EE licensees who want to work with
Geronimo.  I thought it would be cool to mention it as it might help drum
up some more vendor interest, and I don't feel like we should limit who we
offer it to to the 1 or 2 companies currently on the table.  But I don't
feel super strongly if others have a good reason to withhold mention of
it (like, it may violate our own license agreement or something).

Aaron