geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From siss...@insession.com
Subject Re: JSP Compiler / tools.jar for M4
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 00:17:00 GMT
AFAIK, the JDK is required in M4 according to a previous email from Dain
where he said it was needed by the OpenORB stub/
tie compiler.  AFAIK, in M4, JSP compilation will use the eclipse
compiler.

The toolsjarhack and the OpenORB code have been removed from HEAD, so only
a JRE will be required for M5.

John

Aaron Mulder <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu> wrote on 02/08/2005 09:38:43
AM: