geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From siss...@insession.com
Subject Re: Geronimo tooling dontation
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 12:53:15 GMT
I agree it provides a stronger integration statement having the tooling as
part of the Geronimo project, e.g:

* Tooling is released at the same time as Geronimo, so people can start
playing with a new release immediately rather than waiting for the tooling
project to catch up.
* Geronimo documentation can cover tool usage
* Single place to report problems
* Chance to bring more users to the Geronimo web site

I vote that it be hosted at geronimo.apache.org if possible.

John