geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From siss...@insession.com
Subject CORBA and M4
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 02:28:03 GMT
Considering the M4 izpack installer's CORBA configuration seems to be
outdated (designed to be used with the interop plan) should we:

* remove the CORBA configuration information from the M4 izpack installer?

* have this as a known issue for M4?
* fix it so it does configure Corba (see below..)

I noticed that openejb\modules\assembly\src\plan\j2ee-server-plan.xml has
some CORBA related config information, e.g. ORBPort that I can't find in
any of the geronimo\modules\assembly\src\plan files.

Can someone give an overview of how Corba is configured, started and
utilised in the M4 release?

Thanks,

John