geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: tooling patches
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 15:12:43 GMT

On Aug 24, 2005, at 11:04 AM, Sachin Patel wrote:

> I was using the Eclipse UI Subversion plugin to create the patches,
> and it seems to put absolute paths in the patch file which may have
> caused your errors.  Let me create a new jira and I'll submit
> patches using "svn diff" for the .core and .ui plugins.

Well, I was able to deal with the absolute paths.  That's workable.
(the -p flag)

But even then, it it had problems w/ the chunks.  I thought it may be
a line ending issues (DOS vs Unix vs Mac), but no such luck.

lets try with something simple when I get home to figure out the real
prolbem

geir

geirm@apache.org