geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <>
Subject Re: [discuss] Eclipse as a Geronimo sub-project
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 13:07:11 GMT
I thought about this for a sec, and I realized that because I
sometimes think "general" and usual write "local", there's a
misunderstanding...  Sorry.

I really mean to have a "tooling sub-project" and bring Eclipse into
it.  Our requirements - the charter we'd give it -  would include it
being general - that we would set it up so that other tools could
join or be created (hint hint... IDEA and NetBeans... hint hint... )
and fit as peers to the Eclipse tooling....

Does that help?