geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject fyi - IBM announcing support for Geronimo
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 01:17:34 GMT
All,

IBM will be announcing tomorrow at LinuxWorld that they are offering
support for Apache Geronimo.  That is, they will choose some released
version(s) for some set of platforms *as released by us, the project*
and offer IBM support for that.  This is of course in addition to the
upcoming WebSphere product that is based on Apache Geronimo.

I think this is a good thing and exciting to see - it shows the
commitment that IBM is making to the project and the technology.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, I and others from IBM can
try to answer them here, or direct you to someone more clueful.

geir

geirm@apache.org