geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: eclipse Distribution site proposal
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 18:21:38 GMT
I'm not sure what would would make the nightly-ness of this more
clear.  It was named unstable to match the existing naming
conventions, which IIRC was named unstable since we do not do these
each night.  If it would make you more comfortable to rename this
nightly (or anything else for that matter), then by all means please
feel free to make this change yourself.  If you would rather that we
didn't publish this at this point, then simply delete the directory.

-dain