geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Mark <delafran_j...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Java Service Wrapper for startup scripts
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 14:13:12 GMT
I have had success using the Java Service Launcher
(http://www.roeschter.com/index.html) to support running java programs
as services under Windows.  It has a nice java.exe feel.

The only reason that I can think of that would require a binary is to
install Geronimo as a service under Windows.  All the other platforms
should work with a script.

Mark