geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Geronimo tooling dontation
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 13:15:25 GMT

On Aug 2, 2005, at 8:50 AM, Donald Woods wrote:

> +1 on hosting the Eclipse tooling for Geronimo, but
> wouldn't it be more useful for everyone if its
> integrated into the main trunk, so it can be built and
> shipped with a given server level for runtime
> application deployment and debugging?

The place in the source tree isn't as important as making sure that
we have it.  I'm sure that if we have it here, we'll certainly ensure
that it's part of our distributions - we have a strong interest in
ensuring that Geronimo has the best tooling we can provide.

(And maybe it will inspire IDEA-based tooling as well so I can use it :)

geir