geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: tooling patches
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 13:49:26 GMT

On Aug 25, 2005, at 9:34 AM, Sachin Patel wrote:

> It also put this at a top of bunch of the files...

> Any idea what that means?

Yes - that's from the merge :)

It's showing areas where the differences aren't only in one file -
it's where changes overlap.  So it's showing you the block of code
that you had, and below it, there should be something below it that
shows what the file in SVN had...

Do you see that?

geir

geirm@apache.org