geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mevenide-dev] Help building eclipse plugins
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2005 02:36:00 GMT
This might seem a little crazy, but perhaps both :) The project.xml (+
properties) and pom.xml files hopefully should not be too different
and can sit side by side. As long as those differences are within
reason this is probably a realistic choice - but it depends on what
you are able/want to work with.

The Maven2 OSGi plugin is being developed at Apache Felix by Tim
Bennett. I'm sure he'd love some feedback.

There is a Maven1 plugin at http://mavenosgiplugin.berlios.de/

Hopefully that's all the information you need to go one way or the
other. Please let me know if I can be of any help.

Cheers,
Brett