geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [discuss] Eclipse as a Geronimo sub-project
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 23:34:38 GMT
Tooling is one of our major initiatives to "knock the corners off".
How do you integrate an eclipse plug in directly in Geroniomo?  It's
for Eclipse, isn't it?

I think it just makes sense to have a subproject on tooling, and
start producing releases independently...  I agree that Eclipse is
too small by itself (as I noted in a previous email), but general
tool isn't, and the eclipse plug in is an excellent start....

geir

geirm@apache.org