geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: tooling patches
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:43:25 GMT
Also, why is the plugin code structured as it is?

/Users/geir/dev/apache/geronimo/trunk/sandbox/eclipse-plugin $ ls
org.apache.geronimo.core
org.apache.geronimo.feature             org.apache.geronimo.ui
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.model    org.apache.geronimo.runtime.v1

Any reason why we couldn't have a conventional structure of a source
directory and a build file and such? :)

geir

geirm@apache.org