geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@savoirtech.com>
Subject Re: M5 Time ;-)
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2005 23:22:29 GMT
Thats ok...we need to get you some help on that...nice job BTW. FYI,
that date is not the QA cut date, the date I proposed is to end the M5
list and then pick a cut date.

Aaron..you are kicking butt on hitting those JIRA issues...my inbox is
slammed (thanks!).  I already fixed mine thanks to your JIRA spam ;-)

But we need a drop dead date (8/30?), otherwise this could go on for a
long time.

Jeff