geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject [Fwd: Re: [wtp-dev] plugins as jars]
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 17:26:04 GMT
Sent this to the wrong dev list...

So after thinking about it last night, I may shoot for building the the
Eclipse Plugin purely with Maven, even through it may take longer.  I'm
working with the WTP folks to ensure all my dependencies are made jars
to simply things.  If thats done, I should hopefully be able to model
everything like the Maven guys did with the Mavenide plugin. I'm hoping
I can get this up and running within a week.

Expect a bunch of newbie Maven questions from me:)

Sachin.