geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: M5 Time ;-)
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:01:49 GMT
Of course this is required in Geronimo R1 .... and I think it is also
required in M5.

However, based upon some of the comments around certification of Tomcat,
I thought I should ask if everyone felt that this was necessary for M5.

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn@earthlink.net

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose."   -- Jim Elliot