geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Calvin Austin <caus...@spikesource.com>
Subject Re: a testing challenge
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 19:17:42 GMT
I've asked the folks running it to clarify the web page today as I had
received some other questions too.  In lieu of that,  code coverage is
pure code coverage, for Java projects the tool used is clover.

A team is a committer and any additional engineers who want to join in
writing the tests, . There is also an opportunity to get an early bird
bonus.

regards
calvin