geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Neal Sanche <n...@nsdev.org>
Subject Build Failing?
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 02:28:17 GMT
Hi All,

I'm having problems building Geronimo this evening. I'm wondering if I'm
doing something wrong, I get the following errors, which seem to be
openejb related:

java:compile:
    [touch] Creating
E:\geronimo-src\openejb\modules\openejb-builder\target\xml
eans\tstamp
    [mkdir] Created dir:
E:\geronimo-src\openejb\modules\openejb-builder\target
xmlbeans-classes
    [mkdir] Created dir:
E:\geronimo-src\openejb\modules\openejb-builder\target
xmlbeans-classes\schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans
    [copy] Copying 248 files to
E:\geronimo-src\openejb\modules\openejb-builder
target\xmlbeans-classes\schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans
    [depend] Deleted 0 out of date files in 0 seconds
    [echo] Compiling to
E:\geronimo-src\openejb\modules\openejb-builder/target/
lasses
    [javac] Compiling 144 source files to
E:\geronimo-src\openejb\modules\opene
b-builder\target\classes
E:\geronimo-src\openejb\modules\openejb-builder\src\java\org\openejb\deployment
CMPContainerBuilder.java:108: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class CMRMappedToInversePKCMP
location: package ejb
import org.tranql.ejb.CMRMappedToInversePKCMP;
                      ^
E:\geronimo-src\openejb\modules\openejb-builder\src\java\org\openejb\deployment
CMPContainerBuilder.java:109: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class CMRMappedToOwningPKCMP
location: package ejb
import org.tranql.ejb.CMRMappedToOwningPKCMP;
                      ^
E:\geronimo-src\openejb\modules\openejb-builder\src\java\org\openejb\deployment
CMPContainerBuilder.java:411: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : method isOneToOne ()
location: class org.tranql.ejb.CMRField
            if ( field.isOneToOne() ) {
                      ^
E:\geronimo-src\openejb\modules\openejb-builder\src\java\org\openejb\deployment
CMPContainerBuilder.java:415: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : method isOneToMany ()
location: class org.tranql.ejb.CMRField
            } else if ( field.isOneToMany() ) {
                             ^
E:\geronimo-src\openejb\modules\openejb-builder\src\java\org\openejb\deployment
CMPContainerBuilder.java:418: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : method isManyToOne ()
location: class org.tranql.ejb.CMRField
            } else if ( field.isManyToOne() ) {
                             ^
E:\geronimo-src\openejb\modules\openejb-builder\src\java\org\openejb\deployment
CMPContainerBuilder.java:430: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : method isOneToOne ()
location: class org.tranql.ejb.CMRField
            if ( field.isOneToOne() || field.isManyToOne() ) {
                      ^
E:\geronimo-src\openejb\modules\openejb-builder\src\java\org\openejb\deployment
CMPContainerBuilder.java:430: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : method isManyToOne ()
location: class org.tranql.ejb.CMRField
            if ( field.isOneToOne() || field.isManyToOne() ) {
                                            ^
E:\geronimo-src\openejb\modules\openejb-builder\src\java\org\openejb\deployment
CMPContainerBuilder.java:450: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : method hasFKAttribute (java.lang.String)

and many more...

I tried updating the two 'tranql' CVS modules and recompiling and
everything seems to be working now. Problem is that I had followed the
directions and had done the 'maven m:update' but that didn't update the
tranql stuff. Just thought I'd let someone know about it.

Cheers.

-Neal