geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Eischen <ad...@jamesleehansen.com>
Subject submission to logo contest
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2005 08:54:28 GMT
Well, I have put up an entry to your contest
here is the URL
http://eischen.free.fr/gero/index.html

If you want to use it but want something changed I would be happy
to work on it again.

There are large scale tiff's available for all the images how should I post
them? Leave them as a link on the web page? Please advise
as I do not wish to disqualified for that.

This is my first contribution to an open source project and I am just
learning about it.

I am on a slow connection by the way but can get to fast one if needed.

Bye

John

--

From: