geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TranQL AbstractXADataSourceMCF.java changes for set/getLoginTimeout need to be revisited
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2005 16:13:58 GMT
Or you could just use the Derby connector TranQL provides :-)

IMO throwing SQLException here is incorrect; given this is a J2CA
resource it should throw the appropriate ResourceException, in this case
an InvalidPropertyException. If you look at the definition MCF, this is
  the behaviour of get/setLogWriter.

Given all DataSources support get/setLoginTimeout I added an
implementation of these accessors to the base class including the
wrapping code. Perhaps the easiest solution is to just remove these
methods from Geronimo's version.

--
Jeremy