geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@savoirtech.com>
Subject Re: What do you want to get into M5?
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 21:34:21 GMT
Can you clarify for me this...

I have Jetty...and I want to add a connector.  I want my application to
listen on port 9000 too.  I need a GBean.  Do I need the source?

I have Tomcat, and I want to add a logging Valve or Single Signon Valve.
  I need a Gbean.  Do I need the source?

I need to be able to configure these things and have the ability to add
a GBean w/o the source.  Will we have this capability for M5 or 1.0?

Jeff