geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: tpc-app workload
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 19:25:20 GMT
Hi Mark,

I'm not familiar with TPC-App but we are looking to provide a sample
called Trade for inclusion in Geronimo.  Here is a link to the
Application as it stands today.
https://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/iwm/web/reg/pick.do?source=trade6

Currently we going through internal processes to get it approved.  I'm
not sure of the overlap with TPC-App.  Here is a link to tst drive the
app if you like.  There have been several bug fixes since this version
but I haven't had a chance to update this server yet.

Let me know if you have some questions.

Matt