geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Move console out of sandbox?
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 19:27:27 GMT
I agree ... something is better than nothing.

We can continue to evolve both the externals (portlets, look and feel,
etc...)  and internals (management APIs, component design, etc...)
within geronimo.

--
Joe Bohn

joe.bohn@earthlink.net
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose."   -- Jim Elliot