geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RFC - Fix to the XMLBeans2/Eclipse issue
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 13:43:47 GMT
Great Jeff.  Thanks for looking into this. Converting the classpath
entry to a "lib" is exactly what I meant by saying by adding classes
folder to preserve binary content.  So I definatley think this is the
correct fix. So with your mid-term solution you're basically doing the
inverse of what adding a resource would do.  Rather then generating into
target/xmlbeans-classes then copying into target/classes you are leaving
the xmlbeans build alone and simply copying the output back into
target/xmlbeans-classes.  Correct?

Going back to using a resource however... can some who's more familliar
state why this would mess up Intellij?  The target/classes folder would
still contain the binary content, the original location
target/xmlbeans-classes would simply be ignored... No?