geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Itest Failure
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:53:16 GMT
I've been getting apparently that error for a long time and should have
spoken up earlier and haven't investigated.  It looks to me that you
got more stack trace than I found.  I recently (yesterday) commented
out the jndi security properties in
openejb/modules/itests/src/itest/org/openejb/test RemoteTestServer.java
and didn't see any change, but I would start by reversing that change
and see what happens.

david jencks