geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject [discuss] Eclipse as a Geronimo sub-project
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 03:24:49 GMT
So we now have a subproject policy.

Any thoughts on taking the IBM eclipse tooling contribution as a
subproject?  It's independent, has interested people that are
annoying us with patches :) adds value to the project and grows the
community in a technically diverse way,  and has a plausible roadmap.

I would suggest that if we do so, we'd move the current code from
sandbox and add Sachin Patel as a committer for the subproject.

This is a sensitive issue because of there's a person involved, so if
anyone has any issues that need to be discussed confidentially,
please feel free to post to pmc@geronimo.apache.org, or mail to me or
another PMC member.

geir

geirm@apache.org